Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 22 A Better Day

The visit today was fine and Dasha seemed a bit more upbeat and happy.  To be honest, I'm tired of these daily visits and I'm so ready to finish this up and get out of here with her.  Hopefully soon.  I don't really have much to write about today.  The only noteworthy part of the visit was when we walked over to Sergei's car and sat with her in the front and back seats.  We were in each for less than 30 seconds and she wanted out.  She is very scared of the car so Tuesday should be an interesting day.

Going through my purse...a favorite daily activity

Love the big bow!

I love it when she talks.  She's doing it more and more around me and it's just so darn cute.

Today has been a blah day.  I have a bad headache, I'm tired (no clue why since I'm not doing anything), and I want to go home.  I took a walk this evening just to get out for a bit and move around.  It's no fun walking because my clothes are all too big on me now and I'm constantly tugging at my pants to keep them up.  I'm sure I look like an idiot wearing these baggy clothes compared to all the women here in their skin-tight stuff, but it's all I have. Ugh...I want to go home (did I mention that?).

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that video! Sounds like she's sealing the deal on some important business endeavor : )

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP