Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 119 (at least that's what it feels like)

Man it feels like I've been here a long time!  The past 48 hours have crept by very, very slowly.  It certainly doesn't help that I lost my internet connection in my apartment yesterday.  I think it's a problem with the server, so who knows when/if it will be fixed.  I am currently sitting at my favorite Ukrainian buffet using their wi-fi.  There have been very severe thunderstorms here the past day and a half so I had to wait for a break in the rain to go outside.  While walking to the restaurant, I noticed that this city does not have any drainage system to get rid of the rain water (that I could see) so there are small ponds everywhere you look.  I hope it's done raining for awhile. 

I think I get to visit Dasha tomorrow, which is VERY good news.  My facilitator called but our connection was bad (imagine that) and I could barely hear her.  I'm pretty sure she said I could go tomorrow, but I'll double-check with her tonight.  Right now I'm enjoying the prospect of having something to do tomorrow and I don't want to ruin that happy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP