Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Like Dandelion Dust

I watched this movie over the weekend at the recommendation of one of my favorite bloggers, Christine at Smiles and Trials.  I honestly don't watch very many movies these days, so it was a treat to sit down and enjoy this one.  It was a really good movie and very thought provoking.  I could completely relate to and sympathize with both moms in the story.  The movie is based on a book, which I have heard is even better than the movie, so I might have to add it to my reading list.  The DVD extras had an interview with Karen Kingsbury, the author of the book, which was really interesting.  She and her husband had 4 biological kids and adopted 3 older boys from Haiti.  She shared their adoption story and told a bit about her family.  I found the movie on Redbox for only $1--totally worth it!

Here's the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP