Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dossier sent!

Our dossier is on it's way to EE!!  I'm so happy to know that it will soon be in the same country as Dana!  It should arrive by next Thursday and I'm sure that I will be tracking that envelope multiple times each day until it's safely in Yulia's hands. 

Matthew is home sick from school today so he went along with me to the Secretary of State's office to have our last document apostilled. 

The completed dossier.  By the way, look at the awesome parking spot I got right at the front door of the Government Center this morning.  It was raining, so I really lucked out!

 Sammy and me at the UPS store mailing the dossier.  Matthew took the picture.  :)

We moved from the "Compiling Dossier" to the "Almost There" page on Reece's Rainbow yesterday. One step closer...   


                                      

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    Blessings

    Melissa

    journeytoonemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! Almost there! :) Happy Happy Joy Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!! That's great news. I know the feeling ;) Get that packing list started....

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP