Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Snow Who?

This afternoon Sam was keeping me company as I did some cleaning.  He was playing around with a little Snow White doll and cottage that somebody gave us for Dana.  He kept calling the Snow White doll "this girl" and I finally told him that she wasn't just a girl, she was Snow White.  He looked at me and said, "Huh?"  I repeated myself and said, "You know...Snow White."  He said (totally seriously), "Yeah, I know snow is white."  I didn't realize until then that he has no clue who Snow White is.  I didn't bother to fill him in.  I'll let Dana do it later.  :)  We're obviously not big on princesses around here, but I have a hunch that our three boys are going to get a crash course in all things princess very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP