Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Almost every adoption blog I have read has a post with this title and this is mine.  :)

First of all, thank you to everyone who commented on the last post!  My goodness, I never knew I had so many sweet readers!  :)  I'm very flattered that so many people want to follow along on our journey and I am eternally grateful for the prayers and well wishes.  I'm not sure when I'll change the privacy setting, but it won't be for a few more days so if anybody else wants me to add them, I still have room for you!

Tomorrow is the big day!  I have been crying pretty much all day today.  So many emotions and I just can't seem to keep it together.  On a brighter note, we are almost packed, which is good because our flight leaves in about 12 hours.  The packing for this trip has taken weeks and weeks.  I can't wait to zip up the suitcase and hit the road!  Dana, here we come!

3 comments:

  1. awe sweetie!! you will make it!! and it will be the trip of a lifetime :)
    Nancy (blogger is being a pill)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you CAN do this. Praying all is well. Blessings, KC

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP