Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Back!


Crazy lady who could be me
Although this picture isn't me, this is pretty much what I've looked like this past week!  We returned home last Saturday from 10 days in California and we definitely hit the ground running.  After catching up on over a week's worth of laundry, mail, newspapers and homework and then grocery shopping, starting up soccer practice again, and trying to get over being sick, I'm tired!  Actually, we're all tired! Adjusting to the 3-hour time difference has not been easy for any of us.  To cap off the week, yesterday I had a horrible ear infection and on my way home from the pharmacy, a pick-up truck slammed into my van and caused quite a bit of damage.  Ugh!  The kids were all with me and luckily nobody was hurt.  It will just be a hassle that I could have done without.  The good news this week is that our home study is done!!!  I picked up the final copy yesterday and will be mailing our I-600A off on Tuesday.  I am praying hard that USCIS moves quickly and that we get our I-171H very soon.  I CANNOT WAIT to go get that little girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP