Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Danil

This adorable little boy is Danil.  He lives in an orphanage in Eastern Europe and he needs a family.  This little guy stole my heart the first time I saw him.  He has already been transferred from his baby house to an older children internat.  A member of the Reece's Rainbow facilitation team had this to say about Danil:

"I want to tell you about a very good, and smart, and intelligent, and sweet boy Danil.   I do know him personally, even took him home. And I can tell to everyone he is 100% developed boy that has a DREAM to have mom and dad! He is very sociable and leader in the group. Danil's parents died, he has a very old grandmother who visited him couple of times and she wants her grandson to be adopted. In August 2010 Danil was transferred to the older child internat. But nannies and doctors from the Baby house are in touch with him, they call to the orphanage, send him small presents."

Doesn't he sound like a sweetheart?  I heard that he calls the nannies at the orphanage "my girls".  Too cute!  Please, please, please consider adopting Danil.  He will make a wonderful son, I just know it.  Even if you aren't in a position to adopt, you can still help him find a family by donating to his adoption grant on Reece's Rainbow.  Just click here http://reecesrainbow.org/danil-19.

2 comments:

  1. I love him, too! I have the CUTEST picture of him from when he was younger. I can email it to you if you want to add it to this post because he is just way too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have his other picture, Bethany. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP