Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Another update

I haven't posted anything in a while because things are a little slow right now.  We don't have our home study back yet.  It's done but needs a few minor changes.   I'm continuing to collect the other dossier documents we need and am almost finished.  My doctor's office did my medical statement wrong for the 2nd time so I need to get that fixed.  Not sure what they don't understand about the notary stamp not being allowed to touch ANYTHING on the paper.  I'm going to call them about it tomorrow and I have a feeling they're not going to be too happy to hear from me again.

In other news, we bought Dana her first toy!  Having 3 boys, there is not a single thing in this house that would hold much interest for a little girl.  I highly doubt Dana will care too much about Ben 10, Batman, or ninjas.  Although I'm not planning on going crazy and buying a lot of stuff, there are a few things I want to have for her to play with when she gets home.  When I saw this adorable doll house I just knew we had to get it.  It's called the Loving Family Grand Dollhouse.  Could that name be any more perfect?  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP